Following the new government regulations we will be open as of February 8 for groups of up to 4 participants (5+ if all participants reside at the same address) plus our guide per departure.
These are the steps we are taking to keep our dogsledding activity clean and safe:
- We are actively monitoring COVID-19 updates from the Quebec Ministry of Public Health and will continue to adapt.
- We are currently in a red zone. Please respect the measures of our zone.
- Any employee or guest who is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms on-site, or within the past 14 days, may not participate.
- Any employee or guest who has been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or is living with a person with symptoms, or is waiting for a test result, or has returned from a trip outside the country, may not participate.
- A physical distance of 2 meters must be maintained.
- Hygiene measures will be in place and enforced for employees and guests; handwashing, coughing into elbows, no handshaking.
- You must bring a mask, neck warmer or balaclava; of two layers, completely covering the nose and mouth, because a physical distance of 2M not always possible.
- You must bring protective glasses (ie ski goggles) because a physical distance of 2M not always possible.
- Activity meetings and preparations will mostly take place outdoors during the pandemic so dress warmly for all activities.
- Maximum 4 participants per departure.
- Blankets are not provided during the pandemic. Please bring your own.
- Helmets are strongly recommended. Please bring you own helmet or bring a tuque (without pompom) if you want to use one of our helmets.
- Transportation service is not available during the pandemic.
- Hot chocolate and cookies are served according to the sanitary standards in place.
- A portable outdoor toilet is available.
- Please let us know if you contract COVID-19 within 14 days after your visit.